CIE Assignment (1 Viewer)

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
nope :)
my tutor said that we could email it to him before 12:00 am tuesday morning, so i might just do it tomorrow night. I'm not entirely sure what websites to pick. What are you doing?

Jinglebell

HSC
I'm planning on doing the second half of mine tomorrow in my five and a half hour break...unless of course I just skip the lecture and stay home to do it, but I think then I'd just procrastinate even more:)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by Soma
What are you doing?
nooooo idea. i was thinking basically like different political sites, "official" ones and also weird extreme political sites like KKK or something? maybe sites which are trying to sell their point of view on big controversial issues like abortion or something.. i dunno. i guess we've got to try and find something which twists facts. it shouldnt be too hard, theres just heaps to choose from, and uni assignments seem so vague after hsc shit

i'll prolly just sleep in tomorrow, skip the lecture and do it during the day.. my tute isnt til 3.30 so mehhh. hahaa sooo many ppl seem to skip monday's lecture, more and more each week

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by Jinglebell
I'm planning on doing the second half of mine tomorrow in my five and a half hour break...unless of course I just skip the lecture and stay home to do it, but I think then I'd just procrastinate even more:)
how annoying are those huge breaks! i hate them!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I've done the CIE Assignment.... that only leaves my journalism article to be done for Tuesday, and my p&c tute pres for wednesday..... ick :(

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
Originally posted by Soma
nope :)
my tutor said that we could email it to him before 12:00 am tuesday morning, so i might just do it tomorrow night. I'm not entirely sure what websites to pick. What are you doing?

omgosh, who is your tutor?? i wish ours would let us do that!!! he didn't say we couldn't.... but then he didnt say we could either. :(

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by Tenax Propositi
omgosh, who is your tutor?? i wish ours would let us do that!!! he didn't say we couldn't.... but then he didnt say we could either. :(
email them now and ask.... my experience with uts tutors is that they check their email every 5 seconds! at the very least s/he would check it by tomorrow morning... you could even lie and say you have to email it cos youre having printer issues :D

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
i dunno.

btw soma, what course are you studying. do u have a pic cos i still havent recognised any bos ppl - except for mike and grace (but never spoken to still lol)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
anyone have any ideas on roughly how many sites they would want us to use? ive found a few good examples demonstrating authority etc, also should we bother showing "bad" examples of sites which twist info and dont provide credentials etc? cos i thought that would be good but everyone is telling me its a waste of time lol...

i guess yr all in the lecture and im prolly talking to myself.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I can't believe you didn't go to the lecture! We learnt so much important stuff today, if you don't know what we learned today you are doomed to fail in life!!!

I'm joking of course!

My tutor said about 3.... but it might vary from tutor to tutor?

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
yeah, i'm not doing bad sites because the criteria is only marking us on showing good sites so they can't decide to change the criteria after it's due.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Omigod I just got home from my CIE tute.... I seriously wanted to kill this girl in our CIE class today...... she was driving me nuts..... plus there is a guy who is in nearly all of my classes who never gives anyone else a chance to say anything.... grrr

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Haha! Hey guys, sorry to crash your thread, I've been lurkin' it since yesterday. Good luck everyone, for those that got the midnight deadline you've got five minutes.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)