hiiii !! *waves* (1 Viewer)

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
:D hiiiii
was bored so decided to say hi..:rolleyes: even though im supposed to be doing that stupid IS assign due next week ... grrr...

:D how is everyone liking uni? :( i hate it... lectures are soO boring and you actually have to do work and .. blah blah blah *whine whine whine*

ANd i reckon all FoBby Lecturers who can't pronounce words properly should be banned, :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: damn they piss me off:mad: :mad: :chainsaw:

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
hiii baby mulanz! *waves back*

yeah i'm bored too.. at uni atm.. yes lectures are soo boring. i just sleep through them.

lol.. fobby lecturers are so hard to unerstand |=

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
lolz..... for the past 3 weeks....today was the only day i didnt fall asleep 30 minutes into the ICC lecture.......GOD....this accounting subject is sort of a crash course.....if accounting is so important for IT then it shud be done over a semester not in 4-5 weeks....i think i was awake today in the lecture as the lecturer gave a 3 weeks extension...i guess everyone was struggling to absorb and finish the assignment....i'd like accounting i guess....if its spread over more than just 4-5 weeks :chainsaw: but am glad...i didnt have to buy a book....just use my twin's book!!:D also our tutor for ICC was like...now you can work as a junior accountant as you have done a semester's accounting!....gosh it was really a crash course;)

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
my tute finished at 11:30 so I prepared for the long journey home...

what were the protests like??? Many students?

I would've joined the protests had I had my friends with me... as you can tell, I'm a protest virgin.

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah we went out after the protest finished.. and 2 of my friends were being idiots trying to get on tv.. lol

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
Originally posted by Beaky
Accounting is the best

not when u do a semester's work in 4 weeks!
seriously our tutor was like....now u have done a semester's accounting and u can work as a junior accountant! :s

Last edited:

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
did many peoples turn up to the protest? i remmeber walking past and seeing like 6 ppl standing there... ?

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
yeah, there wasnt much when i walked past, around 60 or so....it seemed heaps more when they were inside outside the chancellor office i think...which was abt 1/2 an hour later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)