Keeping up? (1 Viewer)

T

timbk2

Its into the 5th week of the semester.. is everyone still up to scratch or are we all falling behind?

I only have one 1.5 hr class a week. and i still leave manage to leave my work till midnight the night before.

bring on VC week! in 2 weeks

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
and the IT faculty week ;).....UTS is cool....i like holidays...we started a week b4 usyd but we have a week off after the VC's week...atleast for IT Faculty students!

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
u guys suck, the dab doesn't have a faculty week :(
but then again, we don't have exams..ever :p

and yeah i'm completely falling behind, i'm still in holiday mode!

HSC
i am soooooo fricken behind! i got assessment due for IS next wednesday and i havent started...havent done anywork for this subject for that matter!

economics...i think im behind by 2 weeks
accounting...behind by 3 weeks
comp fun....ive actually caught up on readings...but havent done questions!

hmmm...yeah....crap!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
ecos... behind for 1 week.
accounting... behind for 3 weeks.
management... yet to start on midsemester essay, readings only done to week 2.
blethics... behind 1 week on readings.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
i have assignments due tomorrow, friday and next monday and i have started.. 0% :(

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Basically all I have to do for my course is hand in the assignments. It doesn't matter if I fall behind because there are no exams and each week is an entirely different topic.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
SciFac week (we had them first!) is cool, just like school holidays. I'm up to speed in Nano (got an HD for my first assignment :D) but with the others I'm slipping a bit (not reading the textbook or anything :eek:). Maths is a killer, but I'm HOPING that I'm motivated enough during tute week to catch up...like that's going to happen.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
hmm..maths is the worst for me. Im hoping to catch up during the holidays as well, hopefully..not really looking forwrad to that but nothing else I can do unless I wanna not pass:(. The rest I need to do tute probs, other than that, its all ok.

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
... i'm behind in all my subj cause i havent done any work at all ... >.< yea.. and ISP assign due next weds...

pfft.. who needs work when u have the tv :(

fatmuscle

HSC
Originally posted by Chand
hmm..maths is the worst for me. Im hoping to catch up during the holidays as well, hopefully..not really looking forwrad to that but nothing else I can do unless I wanna not pass:(. The rest I need to do tute probs, other than that, its all ok.
is that maths 1?

MoNNiE

HSC
Originally posted by Chand

haha mathematical modelling
nah it's okay.. well sorta...
i don't like physics that much at the moment.... stupid lab work!!

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
yeh maths modelling 1

it also doesnt help that I havent done 3 unit maths either:p

physics is ok...we melted a couple of things accidently on monday:D...the teachers themselves had no idea what we're supposed to do, but it was heaps fun..melted plastic on every bench:)... I just hate the friday lectures..complete waste of time

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Basically all I have to do for my course is hand in the assignments. It doesn't matter if I fall behind because there are no exams and each week is an entirely different topic.
ditto. great, isnt it? i sleep in most days despite my lectures, cos ive done pretty much all my presentations and seeing as we have no exams theres basically no point to being there... meh

HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
SciFac week (we had them first!) is cool, just like school holidays. I'm up to speed in Nano (got an HD for my first assignment :D) but with the others I'm slipping a bit (not reading the textbook or anything :eek:). Maths is a killer, but I'm HOPING that I'm motivated enough during tute week to catch up...like that's going to happen.
oh shut up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)