2013 Autumn Semester Timetables (UTS) (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
UTS timetables

How is everyone's timetables??
Here is mine......................

Last edited:

LolaBell

HSC
Re: UTS timetables

OMG WTF!!!! YOU're SOOOO LUCKY!!!!
But how do you know if you will get that? Don't you have to enrol into courses and fix times on campus???

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad

But how do you know if you will get that? Don't you have to enrol into courses and fix times on campus???
I'm not sure.

Newbit

HSC

Hey, do you know how to remove a time slot after you clicked 'Click Me'?

Gigacube

HSC

Nice timteable nerdasdasd! I've got the same 31266 lecture. :)

You can choose to do an enrolment session on campus or do it all online yourself. If you've gone through the online enrolment system, enrolled in the correct subjects and used My Subjects to create your timetable then you've got your timetable.

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad

Nice timteable nerdasdasd! I've got the same 31266 lecture. :)

You can choose to do an enrolment session on campus or do it all online yourself. If you've gone through the online enrolment system, enrolled in the correct subjects and used My Subjects to create your timetable then you've got your timetable.
:D. I hope to see you there!

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad

Ooh, and see you in 31265 as well! I wanted the Thursday one for that but it was full.
Same, hey do I have a clash on tuesday? I have a lecture and seminar on the same day.

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad

Oops, SORRY. Wrong month....

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

Sorry just realized it was a camp. I've registered for O-week stuff and is in Feb.
For new UTS students - http://www.orientation.uts.edu.au/bookings/index.html
Engineering/IT camp is great - go to it! I was under 18 so couldn't drink there as it was licensed (one night there was an event with alcohol for sale) but it was still fun and i met a lot of people there.

Nope, they dont do that at UTS. Enrol in your subjects and then go on the mysubjects site and make your time table. Planning it on paper first is a good idea.

Gigacube

HSC

Same, hey do I have a clash on tuesday? I have a lecture and seminar on the same day.
That's not a clash. Check the dates of the lecture and sem. It seems like the first week is a lecture and then the rest are sem. I think I was reading about the subject and it says we get split up according to language ability. I'll have to check the handbook again.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

That's not a clash. Check the dates of the lecture and sem. It seems like the first week is a lecture and then the rest are sem. I think I was reading about the subject and it says we get split up according to language ability. I'll have to check the handbook again.
Yeah, that's Communication for IT Proffesionals right? They do the same thing in Engineering Communication. Basically they just want the international students with poor english to be in a class together where i believe they are given extra help since the focus of the subject (in Eng Comm atleast) is a large group assignment.

cheepy5

HSC

Im doing electrical engineering and was able to fit my timetable in to 4 days, not sure if to much is going on and whether i should space it out a bit more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)