accounting mid-semester exam (1 Viewer)

im trying 2 work through the 1st five questions, n it feels as tho we haven't covered a considerable amount of the stuff their asking us 2 answer

i mean, we've learnt all the concepts n shit, but the questions here are pretty in depth n go way beyond anything covered in the textbook/lectures/tutes

:confused:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by +NuRsEfEeLgOoD+
the questions here are pretty in depth n go way beyond anything covered in the textbook/lectures/tutes
argh fuck. me dead. haven't started since week 2.

oh well, there's always the last minute VC week HSC-style crammathons :)

worse comes to worse, go for option A :D

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
yeah, its an application of what we have learnt... Requires healthy study and throrough knowledge, not just route learning

not looking forward to it

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
PM me the questions or e-mail me the file (jasesdp@yahoo.com.au) and I can try to help. They will probably be similar to the questions I had last year, in that case, I have my answers somewhere :p.

randomdude1

jase i thought u did b sci IT/dippITPP
business/computing? u transfer? hows that possible? i thought they only introduced bus/comp this year
*scratches head*

on second glance, its probably not as hard as i originally thought...but some of the "theory" questions are fuct

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yes i transferred. I did Accounting For Business last year anyway as part of the Accounting sub-major in BScIT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)