this essay plan thing is pissing me off (1 Viewer)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
like do we really really have to have it doen by tomorrow?

because my tutor made it sound as if the actual assessment is not due until the 19th of april

and that we're supposed to bringing in our plans tomorrow not to hand it in, but to workshop it with the class

i dont get it.. that makes me want to do it weeks from now, not for tomorrow

what are you guys doing?

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
yeah i know what we're supposed to do with it, they want about 2/3 pages of rough planning/drafting - structure of points we are making, etc

its more the actual due date im confused about

Jinglebell

HSC
from what my tutor said, we have to bring 4 copies or whatever with us to class tomorrow to workshop. Then we take it away, fix it up and post on UTSonline for marking by next week...that's what we were told anyway *shrugs*

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by Jinglebell
from what my tutor said, we have to bring 4 copies or whatever with us to class tomorrow to workshop. Then we take it away, fix it up and post on UTSonline for marking by next week...that's what we were told anyway *shrugs*
4 copies!!! :eek: did they say why we need 4???

Jinglebell

HSC
cos we're workshopping in small groups apparently...it actually says you need 4 in the subject outline (i only looked that up after our tutor told us though:p). that's why we don't have to hand them in, we get to take them home and fix them up from the feedback we get tomorrow...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I finished mine 5 mins before the lecture this morning lol. And I don't feel like doing any more work on it because I'm going home so I can't work on it in Albury.... so stuff it, mine shall just be crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)