ISP and its extremely gay assesment. (1 Viewer)

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Ok, this is my first uni assesment- but i was expecting something more direct, succent, to the point... This gay assignment was so vauge, that I wasnt sure if i was doing the right thing the night before...

Anyone who does ISP, please feel free and abuse this horrible assignment that doesnt make sense

HSC
*looks around to make sure beebee isnt here*

fuck me that shit was baaaaad!!!
how incompetent are the lecturers!!!!
bloody fobs i swear!

did neone go to tute today? did they like...assignment the groups for the next assignment already? coz i saw the assignment 2 on utsonline!!!

yeha stupid assignment...i didnt know what we were suppose to do! i asked around and got like 5 different ways people were doing it...how farked

the discussion board on utsonline....100+ posts of confusion...its utter madness!

never ever do i want to see the words "SSL" and "encryption" ever againnnn..

oh btw i fricken stayed up til 5am doing it...lol

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yeh I had a few people tell me the ISP Assignment 1 was very very vague and the lecturers and tutors don't help much. Oh wellz =\, I'm sure you guys will still pass :).

Ziff

HSC
N/A
An ominous sign for the future?

Perhaps it was a computer that created your assignment! OOOOOooooooOOO spooky!

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by Ziff
An ominous sign for the future?

Perhaps it was a computer that created your assignment! OOOOOooooooOOO spooky!
Pretty bad AI then...

randomdude1

gotta agree that was the crappest most confusin incoherent assignment i have ever done

i think bee bee got a bit scared too at the utsonline forum since every1 was kinda flaming her about the crapness of this assignment

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
lolz in BscIT in ICC we have 2nd half of semester spent doing ISP and an assignment with similar criteria as ISP and a different question....*runs of to B Bus B comp friends, met at camp* :D :) ;)

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
lolz...i thin k its .."Information Systems Principles" while ICC is "Information Classification and Control"

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Information Systems Principles (ISP) is equivalent to the IS part of Information, Classification and Control (ICC) and most of Introduction to Collaborative Systems (ICS).

The IS part of ICC is equivalent to the IS part of IS (as above) and the Accounting part of ICC is equivalent to the first 3-4 weeks of Accounting For Business and Accounting Transactions and Business Decisions.

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
confusing...this means they basically B Bus B comp students do both ISP and ICC in one go....as they have a separate accounting subject?

its good then....if we get accounting....as Bebbington said.....IT professionals know more about the business than accountants do :):D

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
We just do this:

Accounting for Business
Economics for Business
ISP (Mixture of ICC and ICS)
Computer Fundamentals (This is equivilant of another subject but its just binary, logic gates, Fetch execute cycle, interuppts, bit of networking)

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Computer Fundamentals is equivalent to Principles of Distributing Computing. I think that Computer Fundamentals is a more adequate name for the subject or even Principles of Computing. You only learn about 1 or 2 weeks work of distributed computing material in that subject. Most of it is in Distributed Computing Architecture.

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
hmm very confusing .>! PDC rocks!!! easy marks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)