getting told off in lectures? (1 Viewer)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
what did you get told off for..?

people who talk in lectures piss me off because some people are actually trying to learn. call me a geek eh but if you don't want to be there, no one's forcing you to..

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Maybe she picked you because you were pissing her off?

Seriously, when surrounded by an entire theatre of students you feel anonymous. But if you can all see the lecturer, then she can damn well see all of you too. If she notices people consistently talking or whatever it's obvious she'll not like it.

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
no we didn't actually "talk-talk" it was like a small intercession coz we got a bit bored...

like a quiet chi-chat.. otherwise we hardly talked....

im just thinking we were unlucky coz she was looking in our direction when that happened ......

:mad: we weren't even talking loud! ARGH!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol, someone in my bio lec the other day got asked to leave (she didnt-promised to be 'good') coz she would not stop giggling, and it was fairly loud, so it kinda pissed the lecturer off.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
lol if you talk in lectures and make it obvious, i guess your asking for trouble!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol, in my psych lec 2day, mark had to tell people to stop talking
and then in bio, gary had a go at these 2 girls that got up early n left (15 mins 2 go) hes like 'walking out is the highest insult u can giv a lecturer, next time come and tell the lecturer b4hand'. he was fully cut.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
I was sitting around the middle of a lec hall and fell asleep...in clear view of the lecturer. After I woke up I got told that while I was asleep he told one person to wake up the guy sitting next to that person and wake him up so he could answer a question.:p I think the guy woke up but was lost on what was going on:D I guess they pick on you more when u sit at the back.

Originally posted by hipsta_jess
lol, someone in my bio lec the other day got asked to leave (she didnt-promised to be 'good') coz she would not stop giggling, and it was fairly loud, so it kinda pissed the lecturer off.

that was my mate =)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
My lecturer punched and kicked and dragged a student out of the lecture room. Was DAMN funny....but it was all planned beforehand for him to do that just to scare off people who have their mobiles ringing during the lecture in the future :)

IronMike

HSC
N/A
hey panda. you deserved to be told off.
nothing pisses me off like inconsiderate idiots who talk right through the lectures. if you wanna talk, go outside and talk. and if your not happy about being picked on for talking, then dont attend lectures. its simple as that.

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
you're a fucking moron.

I said we were just talking in that particular time. Not the entire lecture. And i said we were just unlucky that she was looking in this particular direction.

Fuck Face.

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
i hate it when people talk in lectures...it makes it hard to concentrate on what the lecturer is saying :mad: last time in one of the lecturers, a group of people kept talking....i just didnt turn and tell em off as they will do it more than!!!:mad:

IronMike

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by lil_star
i hate it when people talk in lectures...it makes it hard to concentrate on what the lecturer is saying :mad: last time in one of the lecturers, a group of people kept talking....i just didnt turn and tell em off as they will do it more than!!!:mad:

yeh true.
its inconsiderate idiots like panda bear who believe that;
1) people are dipshits like himself/herself and cant be fucked listening to the lectures
2) he/she and their accomplice are the only ones in the lecture hall
3) they are the kings shits and think that they can behave like a total ignorant fag.

idiots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)