Transfer to UTS (1 Viewer)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Hey.

I'm currently doing Barts-psychology and realised how stupid i was to not do Barts-architecture at uts. Now i want to transfer, most likely next year but heres the thing:

"Non-current school leavers also apply through UAC. They are also required to submit a compulsory Professional Experience Questionnaire to the Faculty. Selection is based on points allocated for learning and experience that relates to architecture."

This was from the site. Does this mean that my UAI from last year will not be the deciding factor,and that i have to talk about experiences? Is that what it is saying? because it seems incredibly stupid and unrealistic for them to expect ive done years of architectural experience in one year after leaving school and that my hard earned UAI is just a mere thing now. Is this right???? Or can they just consider my tertiary and UAI marks??

any help would be greatly appreciated :)

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
They'll look at half your uni marks and your UAI. If your UAI is already above the cutoff, then thats good :). As for the questionnaire, you'll have to ask the faculty about it.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
cyan phoenix, the questionnaire is more aimed at mature aged students. you should definitely try and apply for next semester, i think they are accepting mid-year again this year.

it's not exactly half-half, they look at your UAI, your uni marks, your interview/questionnaire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)