UTS 2013 Spring Semester Exams and Results (1 Viewer)

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Post how you felt about the exams and later on the results you received (will be released on approximately the 16/12/2013).
Also you can discuss anything else related to your subjects during the Spring Semester.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Pretty shit... anus is still bleeding and stings everytime i take a dump

lee337

HSC
Uni Grad
Bout to fail my exam tomorrow, wish me luck. :)

honsaw

HSC
N/A
It says the results come out on 16/12 so does that mean our GPA will be released approx. on the 9/12 ?

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
I see what you did there! Hahahah, LMR was pretty bad :(
Yeah... I've never been legitimately embarrassed about my response to anything before :haha:

Bsoc application was also pretty terrible now that I re-read it... It's like I've been full retard ever since exams...

kwu1

HSC
Don't worry haha. We will just have to wait and see, you said your PWC app wasn't great and you ended up getting in so don't be so quick to dismiss your chances!! :p

andyfg88

HSC
N/A
When are we able to use that technique where we check our GPAs before the released date of the results?
Should be any day/minute now if previous semesters are any indication. This time last year, the official release date was 18 December but we could access our updated GPA/Credit points from 13 (5 days difference). This year the official release date is 16th (a bit earlier) so as of today we're 6 days off. If the five day difference from last year is anything to go by, they should be out tomorrow.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Stats D maybe, Eco D (maybe a HD), web systems D, programming (hoping I pass....)

andyfg88

HSC
N/A
Man not looking forward to it. I've even applied for transfer into a Communications or Arts related course at Syd and UTS, but my expected results may revoke that idea...
Don't worry dude, I'm sure you'll be fine. If you can't transfer this year there's always next year and that way you can focus on boosting your marks up a bit.

andyfg88

HSC
N/A
Mine still says I'm enrolled for "Marketing Foundations", the other subjects is set in the Special Exam period (I'm waiting Accounting A exam (worth freakin 90%) in 30 mins 2pm).

I know if it says Planned, you've failed, so am I okay now?
Go to Subjects --> Enrol/Plan Subjects.

If you're subjects are "greyed out" instead of being green with "Enrolled" written on them then I believe you've passed.

andyfg88

HSC
N/A
Hey, when its still green (enrolled) for one of my subjects, does that mean its awaiting (because for this subject, i've applied for special consideration)
As far as I'm aware, if the your marks have been updated, and everything is processed the only time I would imagine it would remain green is perhaps if you've failed. But as you say you're waiting for some special consideration to go through so that might be why. Have you checked your GPA/Credit points?

A credit point increase equivalent to how many credit points you've undertaken this semester is directly indicative of whether you've passed or failed all of your units or whether your units have all been accounted for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)