UTS aptitude test (1 Viewer)

smenkhare

HSC
Just did the UTS aptitude test for mid year admission and got in the 83.36 percentile. Does anyone know what a competitive ranking usually is?

HSC
I'm sure you will easily get in. I had friends whom did not get anywhere near as high as that and got in at the start of this year.

elyanadee

HSC
do you know how much your friends ATAR was because i want to take the aptitude test and have an atar of 83 dont know if ill get into medical science

yoSly

HSC
N/A
Hey, I was just wondering if you managed to receive an offer?

wandering17

HSC
Anyone doing this, this year? I just got an email asking me to register for this aptitude test?

ImTheMaddest

HSC
Doing it tomorrow at 2, I've done a couple practice aptitude tests that I found with a quick google, but that's about it.

jasper1234

HSC
N/A
hey how did you find the test? I have mine tomorrow morning and am freaking out slightly.

adrianag

HSC
did you end up getting in? can you study for it and if so , how did you?

FerousFolly

HSC
I'm about to take this test, does anyone know where I can find an example of the sort of questions I might come across?
I know I can't really study for it as it's not based on prior knowledge, but I would like to know what kind of questions will be in it so I'm not unpleasantly surprised by something I may be completely unacquainted with.

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
If the aptitude test is the same as when I did it (two years ago+) it's very much logic and number problem and reading comprehension based. It's more psychometric-based than you might be expecting, particularly within the first section. I was never told my result but was the first out and felt really confident walking out, and got an offer just a few days later.

I asked about it back when I took it and apparently if the aptitude result is very good then your ATAR is not factored into an offer. No idea if this is still the case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)