university course of b business/b engineering uts help (1 Viewer)

Simranaway1

HSC
hey guys, i was just curious about the business and engineering double degree at uts. would it be possible to use the survey for the five bonus points? because it does include engineering in the degree..
thanks!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yeah, you can. Filling out the questionnaire doesn't gaurantee you'll get bonus points for doing it though.

astroman

HSC
Yeah, you can. Filling out the questionnaire doesn't gaurantee you'll get bonus points for doing it though.
most people who apply that fall a few points below the cut off generally get accepted if they have done the questionnaire right?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
most people who apply that fall a few points below the cut off generally get accepted if they have done the questionnaire right?
No idea, I know people who have fallen a few points behind and got in with bonus points but cant comment on how many people would be in the same position. Too early to be worried about this though, dont know what's going to happen with cut offs until main round offers are released.

antounbros

HSC
my course too, i swear everyone wants to do this course at UTS -_-

Higer demand = decreased chance of getting in !

YAY ME :/

astroman

HSC
my course too, i swear everyone wants to do this course at UTS -_-

Higer demand = decreased chance of getting in !

YAY ME :/
it doesn't decrease your chances, the ATAR will just most probably rise by a few points

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)