Accounting students looking for f/t or p/t work (1 Viewer)

Justin2121

HSC
Hi all

I am looking for accounting students looking to start working. This is not a short term position and involves a long term commitment

I am using this website as I had been a regular user for many years and know it is a good source of quality candidates

The role is focussed on small to medium enterprises and high net worth individuals and involves a lot of work in self managed superannuation. It's based in the Sydney CBD. It's a 6 partner firm with around 40 staff.

We are looking to hire in the very short term and are looking for around 3 days + per week availability.

Please email me @ justin19871987@gmail.com with the following details if interested in having a chat.

Full name
Grade average
Availability (days/week and starting)
Salary expectation

Thanks !

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Hi all

I am looking for accounting students looking to start working. This is not a short term position and involves a long term commitment

I am using this website as I had been a regular user for many years and know it is a good source of quality candidates

The role is focussed on small to medium enterprises and high net worth individuals and involves a lot of work in self managed superannuation. It's based in the Sydney CBD. It's a 6 partner firm with around 40 staff.

We are looking to hire in the very short term and are looking for around 3 days + per week availability.

Please email me @ justin19871987@gmail.com with the following details if interested in having a chat.

Full name
Grade average
Availability (days/week and starting)
Salary expectation

Thanks !
Seems abit odd to ask university students with little experience in the market for salary expectations,usually if you're basing it on asking university students your wanting to take the chance that they'll undervalue themselves so that you may take advantage of it.

You've also mentioned you've been a regular user of this website for years,but I see little benefit in you using this website unless you were engaging with it, very suspicious to make an account just now so you can advertise your job vacancy.(That whole sentence you mentioned was just bad marketing honestly).

Lastly this isn't the place to be doing your advertising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)