Anyone had experiences at UTS Housing? (1 Viewer)

Smooth Operator

HSC
How do you rate it? Share your experiences as I'm looking to apply and would like some feedback, thanks!

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
I've been inside the Yurra housing and it looks really cool. The rooftop chill area looks ideal for just relaxing and they quite regularly hold like party nights so people get to know each other. I'm yet to see the inside of a room first hand but I've been told everything you need is supplied for you - bed, tv, wifi, etc. The only bad things I've heard is that because a lot of people living in student housing are internationals you make and lose friends really quickly.

Smooth Operator

HSC
I've been inside the Yurra housing and it looks really cool. The rooftop chill area looks ideal for just relaxing and they quite regularly hold like party nights so people get to know each other. I'm yet to see the inside of a room first hand but I've been told everything you need is supplied for you - bed, tv, wifi, etc. The only bad things I've heard is that because a lot of people living in student housing are internationals you make and lose friends really quickly.
Cheers! I'm looking at Gumal and Geegal, they both sound pretty good. Yeah the internationals would be both good and bad in that respect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)