UTS b Creative Intelligence and Innovation?? (1 Viewer)

waterlml

HSC
what's this about? anyone? it sounds good and fun @@

waterlml

HSC
Sounds like a "creation / intelligent design" woo science degree.

What a misleading name... I would've called it "Bachelor of Critical Thinking".
yeah i watched their video it somehow looks like drawing and designing and stuff, i'm not good at both just interested in the creative and critical thinking part, so i really would like to know more about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIxlLJSglkI

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
From what I can tell it's about critical thinking and problem solving but it apparently only operates in the Winter/Summer breaks so you'll have Winter/Summer school.

Tbh though sounds pretty interesting but like UTS's first Arts degree rather than Communications.

waterlml

HSC
From what I can tell it's about critical thinking and problem solving but it apparently only operates in the Winter/Summer breaks so you'll have Winter/Summer school.

Tbh though sounds pretty interesting but like UTS's first Arts degree rather than Communications.
yeah exactly what i thought. all the brain storming and drawing stuff. and what is winter/sum school? didn't understand it when i first saw the structure, does that mean i need to attend classes during term break??

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
yeah exactly what i thought. all the brain storming and drawing stuff. and what is winter/sum school? didn't understand it when i first saw the structure, does that mean i need to attend classes during term break??
Yeah essentially, but I only have one friend who does it and I've only talked to them briefly about it so I'm not 100% sure.

waterlml

HSC
Yeah essentially, but I only have one friend who does it and I've only talked to them briefly about it so I'm not 100% sure.
oic it sounds more like arts for me now lol better stick with my b business preference

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
I had to put this with my engineering degree for my 2nd preference, because I think there is a low influx of student getting into this compared to the single engineering degrees. Which may increase my chance of getting in :3

waterlml

HSC
I had to put this with my engineering degree for my 2nd preference, because I think there is a low influx of student getting into this compared to the single engineering degrees. Which may increase my chance of getting in :3
not sure abt engine but the atar for me the double degree (b business b CII ) is higher than b business = = so basically whatever with bcii should be higher than one degree

waterlml

HSC
although it looks interesting it doesn't seem many people want to actually do it, why lol?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)