UTS 2015 timetable (1 Viewer)

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A

First Year Semester 1 Timetable for BIT. I'm quite happy with what i managed to get having tuesday off and all. I could of made it a 3 day but i have sponsor presentations on monday so i figured why not schedule some classes beforehand seeming that i am already making the trip to campus

First Year Semester 2 Timetable. I have my first 6 month placement in my second semester so i will be going to uni on a part time basis and only attending night classes

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
In previous years the Eng Comm tutes were assigned after the first lecture, you had to a straight forward "test" (just told to write a paragraph or so) to determine if you needed to be placed in a tute where extra help for writing was provided.

Simile

HSC
N/A
oh ok, when i went to apply for it, it said all the tutorials were full, and i was pretty surprised on how quickly it was filled up. Thank You.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad

Meh it's okay

Maybe after the feb round I can change it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waterlml

HSC
as being an international student i can't do my enrollment online and need to make booking for my enrollment session which is kind of bad cos i will be back on 4/2 and i have to go to uts to complete that= = anyone have timetable for b business and would like to share??

goobypls

HSC
Anyone know how to remove subjects from my timetable? It was displaying 7 subjects down the side so I thought I had to allocate them all at once when I only have to do 4 this semester. SO CONFUSING AND ANNOYING

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone know how to remove subjects from my timetable? It was displaying 7 subjects down the side so I thought I had to allocate them all at once when I only have to do 4 this semester. SO CONFUSING AND ANNOYING
Just untick spring

goobypls

HSC
timetable1.PNG

Not looking to good for me lol, I swear people must have made their timetable on the day they got offers because I waited like 4 days and mine looks like this :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)