Is there any way to make my timetable less horrible? (1 Viewer)

goobypls

HSC
Capture.PNG

Is there any way at all that I can make my timetable less disgustingly horrible? I was looking at my friends doing double degrees and they seem to have nice classes spaced together with multiple days off meanwhile I'm here with this piece of shit that barely allows me to work the hours I need to pay my bills. Ok so now I've vented a bit is there any way I can change it using e-request or whatever its called? Do I need valid reasoning to be able to change it or can I just pull some excuse out of the fiery butthole from which this timetable was produced?

Thanks and sorry for the profanity I'm a bit frustrated.

Jamesrulez1

HSC
http://gyazo.com/476f12129bce6eed3105e1b3560cfbff

Look at the top it says week change it to your current week and it will look a lot less terrible im doing a double degree and I honestly have to say Im having the easiest time of my life while my business/IT single degrees are panicking over 4 days of lectures inc 9 to 6s

goobypls

HSC
http://gyazo.com/476f12129bce6eed3105e1b3560cfbff

Look at the top it says week change it to your current week and it will look a lot less terrible im doing a double degree and I honestly have to say Im having the easiest time of my life while my business/IT single degrees are panicking over 4 days of lectures inc 9 to 6s
Wtf how did you get your timetable like that? You seem to have way fewer classes than me

Shaz8teen

HSC
On Wednesdays, the time from when I leave home till when I get back, I am out for roughly 9 1/2 hours :O
Go to your Faculty Student Centre, maybe they can help you out. That's a messed up timetable

Edit: Orrrr... just go and sit in other lectures which are more convenient for you. They don't check the roll or anything so no one can tell
DON'T do this with tutorials.

Last edited:

Jamesrulez1

HSC
On Wednesdays, the time from when I leave home till when I get back, I am out for roughly 9 1/2 hours :O
Go to your Faculty Student Centre, maybe they can help you out. That's a messed up timetable

Edit: Orrrr... just go and sit in other lectures which are more convenient for you. They don't check the roll or anything so no one can tell
DON'T do this with tutorials.

Is that optional class a upass class? I tried to sign up for one but they're all taken

Shaz8teen

HSC
Is that optional class a upass class? I tried to sign up for one but they're all taken
Yeah it is. UPass is pretty cool. I'm not struggling with the subject or anything, just looking for better grades. It's a great 1 hour in which you can do some chill group study

25 people were supposed to turn up today and only 10 came so just rock up to one of the sessions, there'll probably be a spot for you

Jamesrulez1

HSC
Yeah it is. UPass is pretty cool. I'm not struggling with the subject or anything, just looking for better grades. It's a great 1 hour in which you can do some chill group study

25 people were supposed to turn up today and only 10 came so just rock up to one of the sessions, there'll probably be a spot for you
Could you inbox me the room and time I'll turn up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)