UTS Timetable - Does the order of tutorials or lectures or practicals really matter? (1 Viewer)

MathsN00b

HSC
Soz if you dont understand what I said. I'm plotting my classes onto the timetable but what if i put a practical before a lecture of the same subject on the same day? Is the lecture required to understand what to do in practicals?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Re: UTS Timetable - Does the order of tutorials or lectures or practicals really matt

Can anyone provide info on this matter?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Re: UTS Timetable - Does the order of tutorials or lectures or practicals really matt

No, if the order matters they will use block allocation and force you to pick them in the right order.

In the past, lectures only ran in the first week and tutes/pracs lagged behind a week which meant the order didn't matter. I think the first week is changing under the new model, but they will still lag behind in some way I assume.

MrBleach

HSC

It should be fine. I do business and have some of my tutorials before a lecture. Usually the content covered in tutorials is 1 week behind the lecture content. Don't worry too much as, if it really did matter, they would have ensured that the tutorial or pracs followed the lecture.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

Soz if you dont understand what I said. I'm plotting my classes onto the timetable but what if i put a practical before a lecture of the same subject on the same day? Is the lecture required to understand what to do in practicals?
Practicals and tutes are normally on the content studies in the previous week =)

It's not a problem.

trolol101

HSC

The good thing about having lecs before tuts is that you can skip the lec to catch up on your tut homework

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)