1st yr subject queries (1 Viewer)

Yeungster

HSC
Hi boser's, so i've started enrolling and my handbook structure (1st yr) is basically : 3 subjects autumn, 3 subjects spring.
Because i enrolled a little late (right now), i'm getting shitty times (6/7 pms shitty? ) do you guys think i can just swap out my subjects for others? (i.e can i pick 3 other subjects for spring and 3 other for autumn?). Do i have to follow handbook? THANK YOUUUUUUU:hammer:

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
The handbook just shows you the typical structure on choosing the subjects. You might be able to choose better times if you change subjects as there might be less people choosing the typical structure but it's totally up to you.

Yeungster

HSC
The handbook just shows you the typical structure on choosing the subjects. You might be able to choose better times if you change subjects as there might be less people choosing the typical structure but it's totally up to you.
AH ok god bless xD. Yeah, exactly you took the words out of my mouth! "as there might be less people choosing the typical structure" (think you meant more tho haha idk).

jack2230

HSC
Also keep checking to see if better spaces open up. It happened to me the other week however I managed to eliminate all of my night classes since new spots opened up in day classes. People will be shuffling their timetables up until the start of semester.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
AH ok god bless xD. Yeah, exactly you took the words out of my mouth! "as there might be less people choosing the typical structure" (think you meant more tho haha idk).
Yes that's what I meant :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)