accounting exam (1 Viewer)

how'd u guys go?

me...i thought the mcq's got progressively easier, but in saying that, i still had 2 make quite a few random guesses

overall i thought it was tricky - stupid accounting...

the fact that i was sitting next 2 perhaps the most annoying person i have ever had the DISpleasure of sitting next 2, didnt make it ne easier.

blah:mad1:

bigvince

was i that annoying person next 2 u??
i thought the mcq were pretty good. pretty happy with the exam
its pretty much as he told us in lecture 13
...exams are over! now its time 2 celebrate :)

Originally posted by bigvince
was i that annoying person next 2 u??
i thought the mcq were pretty good. pretty happy with the exam
its pretty much as he told us in lecture 13
...exams are over! now its time 2 celebrate :)

if ur about 40, with a chronic throat-clearing problem, then yes, yes u were ;)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i got 4/5 of the first 5 MCQs right!!! coz i studied them for ecos!!! :p

didn't get the gold price though. damn expensive gold. thought it was 37USD an ounce.

but the rest was pretty good. pretty confident now me gonna get D... even tho i'm Option A-er.

HSC
hmmm
well, i aint proud of this but here goes...

ive only been to 1 tute...first tute...and i didnt go to most lectures...and im doing option A

but yeah. in saying that, i studied the whole course in about 3 days. and i reckon i pulled off at least a 50%. i hope. ill let you ppl know how i did. but yeah, you prob dun give a shit lol

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I should have studied in the HSC and done bizlaw like Frigid... from all the accounting lectures I invaded, there's no doubt I'd have owned your exam. :p

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by Frigid
i got 4/5 of the first 5 MCQs right!!! coz i studied them for ecos!!! :p

didn't get the gold price though. damn expensive gold. thought it was 37USD an ounce.

but the rest was pretty good. pretty confident now me gonna get D... even tho i'm Option A-er.
I loved the general knowledge questions... all of them right... multiple choice fairly easy, Accounting Framework- exactly question i wanted, Ratios- not to bad, cept for explaining them, Mangament- 2/4 bits completed right...

Overall very pleased- considering like Frigid and Skip Im an Option A student

Originally posted by Lexicographer
I should have studied in the HSC and done bizlaw like Frigid... from all the accounting lectures I invaded, there's no doubt I'd have owned your exam. :p
Ok its bow down to Lex time right now :p

Na its good your a fan of Tyler... He needs to start his own fan club

EDIT: Did anyone sit in Room 10.B?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Accounting for Business exam is like the easiest business exam you'll probably do, lol, since he practically told you what's in the exam. You can't get any easier than that!

did anyone do the mpo exam? what a piece-of-piss!

i was expecting way harder

btw is anyone going on that cruise thingy on the 8th (i think)

sarahbee

hellooo

umm i was just wondering for those people doing bbusiness/bcomputing, do you think the uai will go up or down for 2005? i think at the moment its around 86. i'm reeally hoping i can get in!!

thanx

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Although this question is in the wrong thread, i can give you my thought.

Considering the popularity of this course, and the fact the UAI dervies from supply and demand, I am estimating this course going to be around 89-90ish this year...

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
A double degree means that you do the WHOLE of one degree and the WHOLE of another degree (with a few electives exempted here and there). The BBus/BComp is a combined degree, just like most of the other combined degrees at UTS. It means you do PART of one degree and PART of another degree (ie. you only do 1 major instead of 2).

In combined degrees, however, they are recognised at two degrees. You will graduate with 2 degrees, one in BBus and one in BComp and you have a grade for EACH degree, so one may be a Credit while another may be a Distinction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)