uts engineering electives (1 Viewer)

heyitzmee

HSC
hey guys to the peps who have done engineering or doing it at UTS. what are some electives that are easy and a good way to boost your gpa? Would be great for your inputs. Any subjects without finals etc or a easy subject.

Thanks^^^^^^

kanjk

I hate reality
HSC
hey guys to the peps who have done engineering or doing it at UTS. what are some electives that are easy and a good way to boost your gpa? Would be great for your inputs. Any subjects without finals etc or a easy subject.

Thanks^^^^^^
With engineering electives matter ALOT. Meaning they can help further your knowledge in a specific area to increase possible career options. For example, i study ICT engineering (software). Know to get the most out of my degree, i am using my elective spaces to do all the network security subjects offered in that major. This way, unofficially i have completed two majors and gained advanced skills in both programming and networking. Don;t choose subjects which have NOTHING to do with your degree. There are a few engineering subjects that are very easy and can help benefit you in the long term.

igotoschool

HSC
How about taking a language if contemplating working overseas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)