Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By InsoulvencyReaper

Thread: Transferring from MQ

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    3

    Transferring from MQ

    Hello,

    Is it easy to transfer from MQ to UTS (Commerce).
    Do they consider all credits? (I.e. the core courses)

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Beast Zoinked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    HSC
    2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Transferring from MQ


    2016 ATAR: >90
    2017-2020: Bachelor of Applied Finance/Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) @ Mq Uni

  3. #3
    Existential Crisis InsoulvencyReaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    756
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Transferring from MQ

    Quote Originally Posted by LandCo View Post
    Hello,

    Is it easy to transfer from MQ to UTS (Commerce).
    Do they consider all credits? (I.e. the core courses)

    Thank you.
    I just transferred and its been a little bit of a hassel getting ACCG101 and ACCG200 credited. Im in the process of appealing.

    Otherwise they credited ACCG100, ACST101 and Management.

    So anyway, you just put an application in at the time of enrolment. It might he hard to enrol in subjects witj prereqs if youre waiting for credits.

    Anyway, I'll let you know what happens with 1B.


    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    LandCo likes this.
    B Business, Accounting and Business Law - UTS #SerialTransferee #EternalStudent #UACHallofFame

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Transferring from MQ

    Quote Originally Posted by InsoulvencyReaper View Post
    I just transferred and its been a little bit of a hassel getting ACCG101 and ACCG200 credited. Im in the process of appealing.

    Otherwise they credited ACCG100, ACST101 and Management.

    So anyway, you just put an application in at the time of enrolment. It might he hard to enrol in subjects witj prereqs if youre waiting for credits.

    Anyway, I'll let you know what happens with 1B.


    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Did the credit the rest of the foundation units?
    ACST101
    BBA102
    ECON111
    MKTG101
    STAT150
    ACCG106?

  5. #5
    Existential Crisis InsoulvencyReaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    756
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Transferring from MQ

    Quote Originally Posted by LandCo View Post
    Did the credit the rest of the foundation units?
    ACST101
    BBA102
    ECON111
    MKTG101
    STAT150
    ACCG106?
    yes to ACST101, BBA102, ACCG106 - i javent done the others but all you have to do is compare the UTS guides to the unit guide and if all the topics etc match up it will be credited. I did law units etc.

    As i said before i had a hard time with some of my other units but nothing an appeal cant fix.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    B Business, Accounting and Business Law - UTS #SerialTransferee #EternalStudent #UACHallofFame

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •