UTS 2017 Autumn Semester Results (1 Viewer)

zg58

HSC
As most of you know, results for the UTS Autumn semester has been released today
Post and discuss your thoughts on the semester here. Are you happy? disappointed? or just glad that it's finally over?

When results come out post them below, with your thoughts.

How to check your results
1. Go to MyStudentAdmin and log in
2. Click on the tab "results"

Good luck to everyone and enjoy the one week break. LOL

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
As most of you know, results for the UTS Autumn semester has been released today
Post and discuss your thoughts on the semester here. Are you happy? disappointed? or just glad that it's finally over?

When results come out post them below, with your thoughts.

How to check your results
1. Go to MyStudentAdmin and log in
2. Click on the tab "results"

Good luck to everyone and enjoy the one week break. LOL
Didn't think we would have a UTS thread.

Well, hopefully I'm not the only one who posts!

My marks for this sem:

22207 Accounting for Business Decisions 80 Distinction

22421 Management Decisions and Control 86 High Distinction

26100 Integrating Business Perspectives 81 Distinction

70327 Commercial Law 72 Credit

I think it was a solid effort for having to work full time and with my increasing workload :(

I will admit, I wasn't happy with IBP. It was a bloody joke and I felt I had no hope of a HD with the group I was in. I mean, the people were great and tried really hard but unfortunately just did not understand the subject.

For Spring, I'm doing 5 subjects. ASR, ABC, Ethics law and justice, Economics and Insolvency.

For Summer I'll be doing FSA and Tax.

I'm on track to finish Sem 1 2018. Hoping to get similar marks to this sem and next. Would like to get my average to at least 80. The aim is to graduate with a distinction average.

But I'll he happy just graduating lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

zg58

HSC
Didn't think we would have a UTS thread.

Well, hopefully I'm not the only one who posts!

My marks for this sem:

22207 Accounting for Business Decisions 80 Distinction

22421 Management Decisions and Control 86 High Distinction

26100 Integrating Business Perspectives 81 Distinction

70327 Commercial Law 72 Credit

I think it was a solid effort for having to work full time and with my increasing workload :(

I will admit, I wasn't happy with IBP. It was a bloody joke and I felt I had no hope of a HD with the group I was in. I mean, the people were great and tried really hard but unfortunately just did not understand the subject.

For Spring, I'm doing 5 subjects. ASR, ABC, Ethics law and justice, Economics and Insolvency.

For Summer I'll be doing FSA and Tax.

I'm on track to finish Sem 1 2018. Hoping to get similar marks to this sem and next. Would like to get my average to at least 80. The aim is to graduate with a distinction average.

But I'll he happy just graduating lol.

Well done!!

Surely you are not the only one, I was about to post mine. LOL

Yeah, you really need a bit of luck to get HD in IBP, I spent 5 days rewriting the entire IBP group assignment which almost cost me the entire exam revision week - that is what it takes to have HD in IBP group report, no joke, it is not a fun experience for me. - the alternative is to submit a report put together by six people and full of junk.

By the way, how come you doing ABDB and MDC together? It is a strange combination. I am about to finish B business and hasn't done MDC yet. :)

quick.PNG

I am quite disappointed as the WAM is much below my expectation. With hindsight benefits, do not underestimate ASA, it is not a easy subject to get HD like other accounting core subjects. You need to use right strategy in exam. I wish I had known it before I sit in the exam. My marginal HD is based on a lot of luck.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Well done!!

Surely you are not the only one, I was about to post mine. LOL

Yeah, you really need a bit of luck to get HD in IBP, I spent 5 days rewriting the entire IBP group assignment which almost cost me the entire exam revision week - that is what it takes to have HD in IBP group report, no joke, it is not a fun experience for me. - the alternative is to submit a report put together by six people and full of junk.

By the way, how come you doing ABDB and MDC together? It is a strange combination. I am about to finish B business and hasn't done MDC yet. :)

View attachment 34131

I am quite disappointed as the WAM is much below my expectation. With hindsight benefits, do not underestimate ASA, it is not a easy subject to get HD like other accounting core subjects. You need to use right strategy in exam. I wish I had known it before I sit in the exam. My marginal HD is based on a lot of luck.
As usual; your marks are fantastic!

With IBP, I did the report but it was only worth 10% (which we got). The pitch is where we lost it all. They wouldn't listen to me and it lost me a significant chunk.

I need a plan. Impart your wisdom! Hahha.

I admit, I have no plan. I'm a bit of a scatterbrains when it comes to uni but least I'm alright at work

Last edited:

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Oh yeah and I'm definitely not underestimating audit.

My bf did it (ordinarily and a HD student) and got a 65 Cr. I'll think about it when I get there.

Also - I transferred from MQ uni, where I completed the equivalent of CMS. I also completed the equivalent of ABDB but they refused my credit application, so I had to do it again.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)