Forensic Science :) (1 Viewer)

*Barbie*

HSC
heya... i'm really interested in that aswell!!!
who's robert sorry?? xo

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Argonaut said:
So you all want to be Gil Grissom or Horatio Caine from CSI and CSI: Miami, do you?
maybe the other dude does....personally CSI gives me the shits..........i just wanna know how good or bad science is at UTS........

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
All these posts saying that though you have answers you can't be bothered writing them down - LAME!

UTS science degrees are quite highly regarded, especially for biomedical and physical sciences. The school of forensic science at UTS is considered one of the world's leading schools. First thing you'll learn is that despite being very good TV, CSI is bullshit forensics. :p

Ok, I started 2004 in BSc Applied Physics. I transferred to BSc BA International Studies, majors in Nanotechnoloy and Japan. My elective for spring semester was 65241 Principles of Forensic Science, a core subject for students of the BSc Applied Chemistry (Honours) in Forensic Science degree. If you ask some specific questions I may be able to answer them, most general questions about the course can be answered by a quick look at the subject timetable in the online handbook. You'll find that at the UTS site.

Jaydels

HSC
Lexicographer said:
UTS science degrees are quite highly regarded, especially for biomedical and physical sciences. The school of forensic science at UTS is considered one of the world's leading schools. First thing you'll learn is that despite being very good TV, CSI is bullshit forensics. :p

Ok, I started 2004 in BSc Applied Physics. I transferred to BSc BA International Studies, majors in Nanotechnoloy and Japan. My elective for spring semester was 65241 Principles of Forensic Science, a core subject for students of the BSc Applied Chemistry (Honours) in Forensic Science degree. If you ask some specific questions I may be able to answer them, most general questions about the course can be answered by a quick look at the subject timetable in the online handbook. You'll find that at the UTS site.
I'm really interested in this course.... everyone tells me its not like CSI but ive never seen it so that doesnt matter. Is it very popular?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
what course r u doing specifically Jaydels?

cause i dont think it matters for 1st yr students if i dont know what i want to do for a major, but im going to choose the medical and molecular sciences strand

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
generally...

the only subject you and jaysel will do together will probably medical science 1 and 2

since (if) he's in forensic, then you two will hardly see other in lectures aside from the occasional lunch time commune.

of course there's also chemistry.. but depending on which one you're doing i.e. 2A/2C (don't get me started on fucking chemistry) you might see those doing forensics as well.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Just because you failed :rolleyes:

If you are doing physical or health sciences you'll be in Chem 1C. If you're in biological you'll be in 1A. It's exactly the same content but run at different times and in different topic order.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
A family frnd is gonna do forensics.
Hope she likes science more than I do

= ( , I only got 62 for med sci 2 - total shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)