"My Study Plan" thing. (1 Viewer)

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
I'm entirely confused. I was just poking around in the "My Student Admin", familiarising myself with the layout, and being curious in general, when I found that I've been offered 2 courses; one that I want, and the other which I have never seen.

What I don't understand is that both are HECS courses...

It's kind of worrying me, but it won't mean that I can't choose the course I want (as opposed to the other, completely random, course) on enrolment day, right? :confused:

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Sometimes they make mistakes, so don't worry. What is the status of both courses? It should be something like "Enrolled", "Applied", "Offered", etc. If they accidently enrolled you into the wrong course and then changed it, the old one still stays there, but as a status other than "Enrolled". As long as the status of the course that you WANT to do is something like "Enrolled" or "Offered", then thats fine. I'm not too sure what the status should be before you enrol, but I'm guessing its "Offered" or something. Once you have enrolled, just make sure it says "Enrolled" on the course that you want to do.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
It says "Offered" on both of them, so I guess everything is ok...

Thanks for the help! It just kind of worried me.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
That's fine. It's probably just a mistake, just ignore the other one, hopefully it will disappear in due time.

Annabelle

but.......

mine says 'offered' even after i enrolled!

or does attending the enrolment session officially enrols me?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
study plan for my standard course or what ever is called says enrolled

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You have to attend your enrolment session and enrol into at least some subjects to activate your course and make the status "enrolled".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)