the glasshouse bar/working on campus (1 Viewer)

*Erika*

HSC
i was just wondering where anyone knows the chances of me picking up work in the bar on campus, or at the other places there...

i'm a trained barista, i have a few months of bar experience and i've been working since i was 15....so i dunoo, i consider myself pretty employable....

have any of you guys worked on campus?/ is it way too popular for a first year to even get a look in?

*Erika*

HSC
welshi said:
if u work at uni then you become "that chick who works at the uni bar"...
see, i'd like that...i love meeting people and chatting to randoms... :)

*Erika*

HSC
ah well, bitchin...

not to worry...i'll have a chat to em some other time...see if anythin comes up..

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
just keep checking the UTS jobs website for positions.. they've had several vacant positions before..

*Erika*

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
www.utsunion.uts.edu.au

Go to employment part.... they advertise when there are positions available at the bar. One of my friends works there, she says it is ok.
ta, checked it out...only got a kitchen hand job going at the moment...hehe, not my area of expertise...

but yeah, least i know where to look now :)

can't believe i didn't think of it earlier...i realise now that its a bit late.....i'll keep looking to it every week just in case...

oh well, i'll try the other bars and cafes around there too...i'm sure i'll find something..

eventually

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
The union bar was recruiting before xmas, so I don't know when they will be recruiting next....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)