$202.50 (1 Viewer)

L

lucky

do we really hafta pay that shiit ??

i hate that crap.. cant we juss send that to HECS ?

L

lucky

i dun get this VSU shiit...

are we supporting it or not ?? and wtf is it ?? lol..

DJGerber

3rd Year BIT @ UTS
HSC
It's worse for those of us on industry placement, working from 8:30 to 17:30 every day, only dropping into Uni once a week for 3hrs of classes, at night. I won't be using any Union services...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
It means you get to stick it to teh left and save money at the same time, so of course it's good.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
yes me.

um.. biz law and ethics, accounting for biz, economics for biz and managing people and organisations. i wanted to marketing rather than biz law first but marketing was full :(:(:(

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
muahahahhah Steph i think i saw on enrolment day (went with judy).
urmm pay by the 27th, no biggie if you pay after that anyway. lol

Logistics

HSC
DJGerber said:
It's worse for those of us on industry placement, working from 8:30 to 17:30 every day, only dropping into Uni once a week for 3hrs of classes, at night. I won't be using any Union services...
I think people with cases such as yours don't have to pay it from memory, but you have to apply or something,

S

Shuter

steph@nie said:
yes me.

um.. biz law and ethics, accounting for biz, economics for biz and managing people and organisations. i wanted to marketing rather than biz law first but marketing was full :(:(:(
Marketing isn't full.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
DJGerber said:
I'm a 27 hrs p/w science guy and never use any of their crap services. Thie food is crap and they charge extra. Instead take a 5 minutes or less walk to shops in broadway.

all the way with VSU

T

timbk2

you dont have to pay for it right away, infact you can take the entire semester to pay it. You just wont get ur end of sem. results till you do.

And yea, i agree.. it sucks when your on Industrial Training and ur only at uni once a week during the night like i was last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)