uni results (1 Viewer)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yo saladboy, howzit goin. hope u enjoyed your ski thang

just wonderin- have you got your uni results back yet?? i've heard we're sposed to get them back by now, but i dunno where from?

i'm just frickin worried cos there's only a week left till uni starts (GAHHH) and i am wondering whether or not i need to repeat another subject =/

and it looks like my course is going to get an intake of more people, cos over a third of the course dropped out so now they're offering mid-year intake, which they've never done before.....

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
no results yet. the uts website hasn't given me anything, and i think my postal address is at college, so that means i won't be getting anything in the post till i return next week.

i know the results for most of my individual assignments, so if i wanted to i could tally them up and work something out, but i'm not sure about scaling etc...

and while we're on the topic of returning to uni, got any idea about timetables?

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
no, apparently they don't do mail-outs anymore it's all by e-mail, so I've been told to check UTS email

but alas there was nothing there!

I can't do the individual marks thing and tally it up cos in architecture they didn't give us back a single mark cos they're asses are tight. well not really

and yes, i do. timetable.uts.edu.au though you need to know which subjects you're doing next semester

which you can check by going to exams.uts.edu.au and logging in.

i'm lucky, i only got 2 days a week ;)

toot toot

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
oh hey salad boy i found out that we find out our results after 5pm tomorrow (wednesday). just go to www.exams.uts.edu.au and yeah.

and are you going to that Japan trip organised for the DAB??

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
eh? havent really thought about it. probably not though, but i won't write it off completely... it'd be nice to go, but i don't think i have the $$$.

5 pm tomorrow... fingers crossed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)