help with subject choices please? (1 Viewer)

Daniel3801

HSC
A mate of mine had suggested that legal, business and economics were bad choices together because it was too much work however i did all 3 of them for prelims.
any thoughts guys?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Most(all?) subjects require work.

If you enjoyed them + did well in them, then you should definitely continue doing all of them.

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
Thats stupid of him to say, its easier to do all 3 of them imo as lots of stuff overlaps (e.g. interest rates, business cycle in business and economics. Also the National employment standards are mentioned in all 3, same with dispute resolution.). I do all three and I wouldn't say they are too much work together.

fuzionx3

HSC
I didn't do Business or economics, however, i found Prelim Legal studies very straight forward, it was just remembering the definitions. Each test i received over 85%. If you're willing to put in the effort, the amount of work shouldn't matter. Personally i find a combination of Maths ext 1, physics and chemistry very challenging however.

MouseTop

HSC
The combination that i would say " is a lot of work" and is actually the highest scaling combination would be for year 11 3u maths , advanced english (2u) , economis, physics , chemistry , then a 1unit. Later in year 12 dropping the 1 unit for 4unit mathematics. I would say this is extremely content heavy and possibly one of the hardest combinations
Lmao! This is exactly what I've chosen for Year 11.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)