Study Help + Subject Help + Maths Help! (1 Viewer)

Elias Yacoub

HSC
Hi all,

The subjects that i am studying for my HSC are as follows: French, General Maths, Standard English, 1 unit Religion (Compulsory), Graphics Design (Major Project) and Geography. Its been 2 weeks into the HSC Year and because i tried hard in the Prelim-Year but didn't get the results that i wanted, i have started early with studying. So i need all the help i can get. First off Maths, i enjoy maths a lot. But, when it comes to test i don't get the results i want. My teacher knows that i know all the content because i always listen in class, so what i have come up with this year to improve is to consistently do 30mins or so a night of maths. Is that enough? Any tips for maths?

As for studying, i am trying to come up with a timetable but i have no clue which one to use so maybe someone can help with that. I come home at about 4:30pm and have dinner at 4:30pm then shower and finish at about 5:30pm. After that i am free for the rest of the night. So, if someone can come up with a timetable with all my subjects in 30min blocks with 5min break would be much appreciated.

Lastly, any other tips for the HSC would be much appreciated. Im trying to achieve an atar of 85+ (Hopefully 90+). I want to do a double degree in architecture and software engineering, but not too sure yet. Also, any tips on studying for French and hope to excel in the subject would be great!

Kind Regards,
Elias Yacoub
Year 12
12Yacoub@oakhill.nsw.edu.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)