Music 1 scaling (1 Viewer)

liteski

HSC
Hi there friends,

I'm aiming for 85 atar atm for uni, and I'm doing e2 math, physics, chemistry, advanced English and music 1 not that interested in music (it's there for my scholarship mwaha) but hypothetically what 'raw mark' do u think I would need to get to line up with an 85 atar.

Tbh it music probably won't be my top 10 units but it's nice to know anyway [emoji2]

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

integral95

HSC
Yeah I doubt music 1 would count since it's your worst course in terms of scaling.

Like I've heard someone who got a band 4 in physics and band 5 in music 1, and the physics was counted into the ATAR.

So yeah if you do really poorly for one of your subs, best to get a band 6 in music 1 if you're aiming for 85.

liteski

HSC
Yeah I doubt music 1 would count since it's your worst course in terms of scaling.

Like I've heard someone who got a band 4 in physics and band 5 in music 1, and the physics was counted into the ATAR.

So yeah if you do really poorly for one of your subs, best to get a band 6 in music 1 if you're aiming for 85.
Yeah, I know u definitely need a pretty high Mark just for it not to scale down, rip.

jessiebear

HSC
I have the same problem!! Most of my subjects don't scale well... like.. at all

my subjects are
- English advanced
- Music 1
- Drama
- Society and Culture
- SOR 2

All we can really do is just try our best and pray to the BOSTES gods that we do okay :)

liteski

HSC
I have the same problem!! Most of my subjects don't scale well... like.. at all

my subjects are
- English advanced
- Music 1
- Drama
- Society and Culture
- SOR 2

All we can really do is just try our best and pray to the BOSTES gods that we do okay :)
Yeah, I better start praying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)