Confused and worried about 3u maths (1 Viewer)

Omgl

HSC
So i had my 3u math exam last wk and im worried about my result as im not confident and think i will get in the 40-50s.
I know that most of my cohort found that the test was difficult so average will be about 50 probs
Will my performance stuff up my 3u mark big time? Am i screwed?

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't worry in terms of thinking it is going to screw up your mark big time. You have just completed one assessment, there is still 4+ (depending on your school) assessments left in which you can improve your ranking. However, this mark may be an indication of a few things such as you are not studying enough for 3 unit as you need to, you have low experience with tackling exam type of questions and the associated problem solving (if you just used a textbook to study) or also you are just not strong in certain aspects or topics within the course, which you need to spend more time developing. You need to identify what went wrong and then use these upcoming Christmas holidays to effectively study and improve your understanding of the course. This will then allow you to improve your marks. You can apply this to other subjects as well

Fwb

HSC
N/A
If he gets in the 40-50s for the first task, will he still be able to get a high e3 or e4??

Omgl

HSC
What about as a %, 40-50%. However take into account that grade av will be 50%ish too. Will i still have a chance for e4?

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
What about as a %, 40-50%. However take into account that grade av will be 50%ish too. Will i still have a chance for e4?
Maybe but you need to significantly improve your marks like by 20-30% at least

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)