Economics or e1/e2 English or both? (1 Viewer)

egal

HSC
I'm planning to drop subjects provided I do well enough in accelerated as right now I have 13 units in total.

Should I drop economics or e1 and e2 English? I came first in Eco, advance and extension 1 English for prelims and my marks were a bit better in eco. I really like both but find economics easier and less time consuming. My other subjects are 3u maths and French so I don't really have any content subjects apart from eco.

Any input would be appreciated because I'm not too sure and want to drop before holidays.

Thank you :)

littlespartan

HSC
N/A
Only do e1/e2 if you're genuinely interested in it. It's only a myth that they scale well, because in reality, they don't . Comparatively, economics scales better and is much less stressful in terms of workload. I'm doing economics rn, and man, it's the shit (fucking easy stuff), guaranteed instant band 6 mate.

sourmilk

HSC
I personally liked e1 and e2 a lot so I found the experience very enjoyable, the only downside that it can be very hard to score marks in e2 because you're never sure what the markers might like. I say take it if you're really interested, but other than that economics sound very good for you.

egal

HSC
Only do e1/e2 if you're genuinely interested in it. It's only a myth that they scale well, because in reality, they don't . Comparatively, economics scales better and is much less stressful in terms of workload. I'm doing economics rn, and man, it's the shit (fucking easy stuff), guaranteed instant band 6 mate.
ahahah awesome, thank you! I've dropped e2 english for the moment, i get way too stressed. But i kept e1 because I really like what we're doing, and kept economics. Thanks heaps!

egal

HSC
I personally liked e1 and e2 a lot so I found the experience very enjoyable, the only downside that it can be very hard to score marks in e2 because you're never sure what the markers might like. I say take it if you're really interested, but other than that economics sound very good for you.
Thank you! I dropped E2 and kept e1 and eco :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)