Done absolutely no work so far these summer holidays? (1 Viewer)

janbroodryk

HSC
N/A
I was the same last year ahaha and all my friends who did well, took it slow. The only thing I recommend is you use some of the six weeks thinking ahead about what you need to do and fixing anything you did wrong in term 1. E.g editing that creative so it goes from a B to an A and improving your faults, as when trials come around you will be less stressed as you don't have to re-write all your old assessments.

Simorgh

HSC
I was the same last year ahaha and all my friends who did well, took it slow. The only thing I recommend is you use some of the six weeks thinking ahead about what you need to do and fixing anything you did wrong in term 1. E.g editing that creative so it goes from a B to an A and improving your faults, as when trials come around you will be less stressed as you don't have to re-write all your old assessments.
Yeah and what ATAR you got? If you don't mind me asking.

janbroodryk

HSC
N/A
98.6, but it doesn't mean much. Looking back, the 6 weeks were not that important, You should really just be focused on ranking well and constantly improving. In my first term for english I was pretty gutted after I got 12/15 for my creative that I worked weeks on. At that point I was ranked 16th ish. However every term I tried to improve English by a few marks and in the actual HSC I got 96 in the exam. Shows you that the HSC is a marathon.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
98.6, but it doesn't mean much. Looking back, the 6 weeks were not that important, You should really just be focused on ranking well and constantly improving. In my first term for english I was pretty gutted after I got 12/15 for my creative that I worked weeks on. At that point I was ranked 16th ish. However every term I tried to improve English by a few marks and in the actual HSC I got 96 in the exam. Shows you that the HSC is a marathon.
What assessment mark did you get with your 96?

janbroodryk

HSC
N/A
94, I was ranked 7/98 internally but got the highest English exam mark 96 making my HSC mark 95

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)