Done absolutely nothing ever since holidays started (1 Viewer)

shadz1

HSC
Is that bad that I haven't done anything since holidays started?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I haven't done anything as well :(

Don't worry about it, trust me.

chickencoop

HSC
If you are really struggling to find time to do studies this holiday, i have a few tips that i can share that helped me through the HSC holidays:

1. Revise, brush over, and solidify what you already know. This applies to syllabus dot points and all previous examined questions in tests. In addition, try to remember what you struggled with most prior to the holidays and make sure that you clearly understand it this time.

2. If you have the time, try and scim read/ take critical notes on upcoming syllabus dot points ie. getting ahead. However, make sure that you dont dwell too deep into the content (hence the scim-read), as when you are struggling with time, you tend to subconsciously panic and mix up content that you dont fully understand yet. When you get back to school, your critical notes/scim reading will act as a basic foundation for your teacher to then build up upon.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
A key thing to do in the holidays is to read your texts for English and especially start looking for related texts for Module C and Discovery too.

Jakulore

HSC
Mmm during these holidays whilst it is beneficial to do some work I wouldn't stress too much, if you have English texts assigned then read them, or if you have been given the structure of all of your English Course (and the prescribed texts you will be doing) choose your related materials for those now.

Are there any HSC lectures still this holiday?? Those are always pretty decent.

Snuffles

HSC
I didn't do anything at all during the summer holidays last year and actually went to Cairns for a family vacation.

I ended up with a decent ATAR :) so don't fret. There's still some time left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)