What did past HSC students do in their summer holidays? (1 Viewer)

sarkar_as

HSC
Especially those who got a 95+ ATAR. I've been overseas all holidays so I haven't gotten much done over the holidays.

donkily

HSC
N/A
catch up with notes, make notes up to half yearlies, reperfect creative and give to someone for feedback, write essay (if you have already found a related text), revise some prelim maths (since it's assessed in the HSC), etc theres heaps u can do

HSC
I wouldn't be too worried OP, there's nothing you can do about it now. In fact, I didn't get very much done in the Summer holidays either, except for a surge right near the end. This was a real burst of motivation and I did get a lot done though.

To be honest, they're a golden opportunity to really get going with your notes and work, one that I would urge every and all students to take advantage of. Just make good use of your remaining time to really pump some good stuff out!

aoc

HSC
i got 99+ atar and did literally nothing in my holidays. Im not saying i encourage this behaviour at all but its not the end of the world if you didnt study much in the holidays, just make sure you catch up asap.

Orwell

HSC
Wow. This has taken me by massive surprise. I've wasted a lot of the holiday and I feel I'm at the point of no return.

chickencoop

HSC
Yeah i didnt do jack crap either ahahahaha, i guess it really comes down to how much work and effort you put into school when it starts again and using the summer holidays as a recharge break from prelims and term 1 of HSC...

Probably not gr8 advice tho - go study :mad::mad: grrr

vkusno

HSC
N/A
I didn't do anything AT ALL.
In hindsight I probably should've worked on my major project so I wouldn't have died at the end but eh.
I got into what I wanted and did a lot better than I expected all round, so all was well.

aycaramba

HSC
N/A
i got 99+ atar and did literally nothing in my holidays. Im not saying i encourage this behaviour at all but its not the end of the world if you didnt study much in the holidays, just make sure you catch up asap.
hope dis happens to me too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)