Is it possible to drop down to Standard English from Advanced in 2nd Term of Year 12? (1 Viewer)

cybernetic12

HSC
I just wanted to know if it is theoretically possible for a person who is doing Advanced English to drop down into Standard in Term 2 of year 12?

Many Thanks

si2136

HSC
N/A
Re: Is it possible to drop down to Standard English from Advanced in 2nd Term of Year

Yes, if you your AOS Standard and Advanced are the same texts, done in term 1. If they aren't, I'm not too sure.

cybernetic12

HSC
Re: Is it possible to drop down to Standard English from Advanced in 2nd Term of Year

Yes, if you your AOS Standard and Advanced are the same texts, done in term 1. If they aren't, I'm not too sure.
And what if it were English Standard to English Studies - would that be theoretically possible?

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC

And what if it were English Standard to English Studies - would that be theoretically possible?
I think anyone can drop to English Studies at any time... some schools don't offer it though

ALawrence

HSC

I just wanted to know if it is theoretically possible for a person who is doing Advanced English to drop down into Standard in Term 2 of year 12?

Many Thanks
It's possible to drop down but not possible to climb back up once you've dropped.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)