PDHPE - 1/5

School Rank: 451
Thankyou :lol:

Last edited:

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
atar 80.30
My school is nearly that rank but a bit higher in the 300's and someone with those ranks is pree much guaranteed 95+ (8 ppl got 95+ atar last year) and the school rank ranges from 300's-400's. I wouldn't underestimate a low ranked school that much.

sourmilk

HSC
It's a bit condescending to assume that school rank is going to affect your atar that much... despite going to a low rank school there are still high achievers.

Triqlz_

HSC
It's a bit condescending to assume that school rank is going to affect your atar that much... despite going to a low rank school there are still high achievers.
But in this case there is only a select few student choosing a particular subject and also including the ranking of the school it is hard to have a true indications of how you are going compared to other schools/students in the state

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

boredsatan

HSC
Isn't it best to give conservative estimates rather than optimistic estimates

si2136

HSC
N/A
Isn't it hard to give estimates when someone is rank 1-2 of their school? It's hard to give approximations because it all depends on their external performance and of course this depends on the person, not necessarily the cohort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)