Cheating teachers!! (1 Viewer)

tino101

HSC
Yup you read that right teachers who are cheating. So we all know what to do if a student is cheating we learnt it at the beginning of year 11 but whats the procedure if a teacher is cheating. Heres the go basically theres a physics class with about 10 students. And for our first assessment task we had to do a practical in class. Well basically this teacher (lets call her Bret) gave her class a writeup including answers to questions that were on the practical. Then we had to redo this assessment task, however we weren't told whether it was due to this reason or the assessment task was badly worded. In my opinion i feel it was due to her because if the teachers had done a poor job of writing it then well fair enough its all good but ti makes more sense to cover it up if a teacher cheated. Come again to the practical we were having to resit the teacher does the exact same thing! (It was on a different topic this time, however she did the exact same thing and gave her class a "pretest" where she also gave sample answers. The questions were exactly the same like srsly word for word except she did one smart thing and switched a couple of the questions around) However this time i was able to trick one of the students into giving me his practice sheet and basically showed it to the headteacher like bam! She said she would talk to bret. Anyway we've just done our half yearlies and were told bret wasnt allowed to look at the paper before hand to prevent her giving her class an unfair advantage but for some stupid reason they made her mark it. Hence she gave her class some extra information on a 5 mark question. Basically this question addressed part of a dot point but for another part u required your own knowledge which surprise surprise thats what was on the worksheet that bret gave her class. Now i'm fuckin pissed their is no way in hell i'm going to be able to get that worksheet from any of the students in her class cuz none of them want to get her in trouble then lose their advantage. And my headteacher wont accept any accusations without proper evidence. WTF am i meant to do. Enough students know about it but they srsly couldnt care cuz i go to such a shit school (rank just over 100). Its srsly not fair at all cuz i'm working my ass off and all these students get the answers for just going to class.
How am i meant to combat this?

TL;DR Teacher is cheating by giving her class answers and part of answers to assessment task..
Cant get evidence to show anyone.
Already reported her and basically nothing happened.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
go to class and get the answers and aim for rank 1

chess not checkers

jong_suk

HSC
Omg that is so unfair! You mentioned speaking to the head teacher (of that subject)? Have you tried the Deputy Principle?

We had students cheating at our school, and everyone in the grade knew about it, but there was no evidence. Eventually, one kid took responsibility and went straight to the deputy. When the cheaters were questioned, they blurted it all out (probably felt guilty).

If this problem is recurring, and the teachers seem to be jack about it, i suggest going to the website Queenroot posted. And if possible, anonymously, just so the school won't hold it against you.

Hope everything goes well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)