Failing MId term exams (1 Viewer)

Talias

HSC
Hey guys, is it possible to still get a good atar of around 80-90, even if we fail 5 out of 6 Subjects in the mid terms? The subjects i take are:
Chemistry, Physics, Gen Maths, Standard English, PDHPE, SOR 2

Has anyone failed many of their mid terms and turned out with a high atar in the end? Really need answers as theres just too much pressure and the feeling of not getting the desired atar = end of world

PS, any tips and advice would be nice

aidan059

HSC
Lemme tell you, after mid sems, there's about 75% of your HSC left, 50% being your externals. Honestly don't worry, just keep going and pushing ahead, giving up and asking these questions are only going to worsen your end result. Put your head down and achieve your goals.

Jackthommy99

HSC
I would definately say that there is more than a chance. You need to stay motivated, dedicated and focused on what you can achieve. Do now, question later. You'll get more done. Stop worrying about how you've done in the past, focus on what you can change and change it. Keep up the hard work!

Sxerks3

HSC
Yes, the mid terms don't count a whole lot to your overall ATAR. If you do badly in your midterm, there is always time to catch up; it just matters how much effort you take to remedy this from hereon in.
Year 11, last year, wasn't the best year for me. I finished 119th out of 151 people in Mathematics, and 51st out of 88 people in Extension Maths, and now I'm 38th and 24th respectively.

Overall, it just depends on how much work you put in; whatever you reap, you will sow. Good luck with the rest of your HSC journey!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)