How important is exercising during the HSC? (1 Viewer)

kendallkreene

HSC
At my school, those who've been ranking 1st or 2nd (it's almost always the same people) in their subjects say they never exercise... all they do is study. However, you get contradictory advice from others who say exercise is important and may help you concentrate better. So I'm wondering what you guys think?

blackbird_14

HSC
I think it's important, but considering my daily exercise is literally walking to train stations, bus stops and lecture classes, I guess its not the most important factor :D

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
I think it's important in terms of your personal wellbeing but becoming healthier will not equal better marks, the stats just assume that if you exercise you will either study more or study more effectively.

andrew12678

HSC
Dw you've got 3 months of post HSC to fix up your body (went pretty fast tho tbh with so many interviews etc-more time preparing for them)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I think the key at the end of the day is finding the right balance for you, to be honest, just studying and no exercising at all is not very good for your health. I would recommend a moderate amount of exercise per week-you need to be physically healthy, physiologically strong and emotionally stable to achieve good results :)

kendallkreene

HSC
I think the key at the end of the day is finding the right balance for you, to be honest, just studying and no exercising at all is not very good for your health. I would recommend a moderate amount of exercise per week-you need to be physically healthy, physiologically strong and emotionally stable to achieve good results :)
That's true, though, especially the part about being physically, psychologically and emotionally stable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)