Tonight should i cram an all nighter for trials? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
im a sped in year 12, i have two trials for ancient and pdhpe tomorrow 3hrs each and i am completely fuuucked and i think i might cram an all nighter. Could any of you give me any stories of you guys pulling all nighters and did well?

Last edited:

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't think you should do an allnighter, you will be so tired your brain will not work very quickly in the actual exam. You should sleep early and wake up early to revise-it is much more efficient.

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
No one would recommend you do an allnighter however if you do then get ready to have a heavy dose of caffeine and berroca

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
If you have to then yeah just do an all nighter.

I would recommend waking up early to study but I've had bad experiences.

30june2016

HSC
Uni Grad
No one would recommend you do an allnighter however if you do then get ready to have a heavy dose of caffeine and berroca
don't take coffee unless you're used to it
bc it might just make you feel worse

@evilchickenlord

stay up if you have to
or make sure you wake up earlier in the morning

but be prepared to feel drained// i had two exams yesterday with only 2 hours of sleep - the first exam went pretty well but by the time I was sitting my 2nd exam I couldn't think at all and I think know I wrote the trashiest of trash essays/creatives that have ever existed

Reactions: Z0

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Depends how screwed you are. If you dont have the core knowledge to do well in the exam all the sleep in the world isn't going to help you - in this case i recommend it.

Just be sure to look after yourself and not push too hard.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
I crammed mod c walking into the exam and still got 14/20 with 2 quotes in the entire essay .

My crowning achievement tbh.
Damn nice. For mine interpreted a word wrong (most of the class did) rip

How do u operate without much sleep? Or are you just used to it?
Used to it but sometimes I'm too tired and nap

Snowflek

HSC
I had two exams today where i only had 1 hour sleep. I highly recommend you don't cram as the stress level is so god damn high. At around 6am, I was trying to sleep but i couldn't. I was so stressed that i couldn't sleep and i felt like giving up... But i guess it worked out in the end. My brain was able to function and answer all the question. However, if you don't know your core topics, then i suggest you should pull an allnighter.

feeah

HSC
it depends if you can function without sleep. i pulled quite a few all nighters during my trials lmao, and i probably would've failed if i hadn't

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)