Post Graduation Depression (1 Viewer)

Eric11588

HSC
So it has not even been a day after graduation/Formal and i m already feeling lonely and getting flashbacks from all the good memories i've had in HS. Thanks to formal with depressing or exciting music i cant stop thinking about it. And now im even asking myself if i like a girl or not and everything is just a mess. Like noone to really talk to on Fb (?) i went to text like 3 friends that i dont always talk to but still good friends (3 girls (for some odd reason)). Hopefully someone here can relate and tell me what to do to stop these depressions and shizz. I value friendship too much i guess.

Mathew587

HSC
So it has not even been a day after graduation/Formal and i m already feeling lonely and getting flashbacks from all the good memories i've had in HS. Thanks to formal with depressing or exciting music i cant stop thinking about it. And now im even asking myself if i like a girl or not and everything is just a mess. Like noone to really talk to on Fb (?) i went to text like 3 friends that i dont always talk to but still good friends (3 girls (for some odd reason)). Hopefully someone here can relate and tell me what to do to stop these depressions and shizz. I value friendship too much i guess.
Same here :/
best thing I think to do right now is to just reflect and think about the high schoool. I've told a couple of friends how I miss them and how im sorry for annoying them and stuff but i'm keeping quiet for a while just so everyone else also has a chance to cool down. I'd say do the same. Give people some time to chill out and reflect on life just as how you are. Talk to maybe your close friends and I wouldn't say much to that girl you think you like cos you'll probs stuff up your convo with her rn just cos of how worried/depressed you probs are rn.
Don't worry mate. Life goes on and you'll make more friends, meet new people and have great experiences. Just chill for a while :)

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
I would agree with Mathew587 here

Also just keep in contact with friends after high school that way you'll not be as depressed

Eric11588

HSC
Yeh true. Im just bumped out that its gonna be rare seeing the same faces again after the HSC :/

kendallkreene

HSC
Wow, this is totally going to be the opposite of me once I graduate. I've hated high school since Day 1 and vowed that once I leave, I ain't ever coming back. *cough*Thepeopleandmy"friends"beingmynumberonedeterrent *cough*

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Don't worry, once you get to uni you'll forget all about high school :p

Mathew587

HSC
lol its already happened to me idk what to do anymore
get a job
go join a sport club
get a gf or if you're gay a bf
or both
start a business
sell drugs and be a pimp

all seem viable options

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I'm too scared to graduate so i've just lengthened my degree unecessarily

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I've thought about doing that but I remember I'm just delaying the inevitable.
Ive done it for 1 year. regret it so much

just not fuck around and get the shit done asap is my advice unless you actually like the uni lifestyle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)