Lat (1 Viewer)

chillininthefridge

HSC
N/A
It was fine. Interested to see how they mark it though
Yes i think i did subjectively okay though it depends on how they mark it... did anyone for the 'explain the effectiveness of a person's argument' section refer to stuff you write about in an english essay? I had no idea from what angle we were meant to analyse it... didnt know whether to include minute details or the arguments as a whole

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Frostguard

HSC
Hey guys I personally didn't do the test today (I had UNSW Summer School) and was thinking about doing it next year, I've heard it's like a mixture of English and Legal Studies? I checked the practice paper and wanted to see if this year's paper was similar to the practice paper. Did you guys find it difficult to answer? Was it stressful? Thanks :)

chillininthefridge

HSC
N/A
Hey guys I personally didn't do the test today (I had UNSW Summer School) and was thinking about doing it next year, I've heard it's like a mixture of English and Legal Studies? I checked the practice paper and wanted to see if this year's paper was similar to the practice paper. Did you guys find it difficult to answer? Was it stressful? Thanks :)
I don't do legal so i wouldn't know how similar it is, I definitely noticed some parallels with English though. Since no one actually knows the marking criteria it's hard to know how they expect us to answer the questions.
That being said, the questions themselves weren't too hard (imo) though I suspect that the answers will be marked very harshly. Stress wise is what you make of it. I'm only in year 11 so I could've retaken it next yr, that took out most of the stress.

I can't give any more advice till my grades come out, probably did shit relative to everyone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)