Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cena123
  • 1 Post By red152
  • 2 Post By si2136

Thread: anyone else feeling like they cant remember anything?!

Cadet
    HSC

anyone else feeling like they cant remember anything?!

i legit used to be able to remember pages of information word by word now anything im studying is going through one ear and out the other i think my brain has reached full capacity

Cadet
    HSC
    N/A

Re: anyone else feeling like they cant remember anything?!

I reckon it will come to you on the day
    Tzuyu likes this.

HSC

Try doing some past papers, I've noticed I find it easier to recall information if I actively try to answer questions regarding the content. Hopefully that helps.
    HSC 2017: English Standard - 3U Maths - 4U Maths - Biology - Japanese Beginners
    がんばって!

HSC

Maybe that is happening because you are thinking of other things while trying to study. Try to focus on the task at hand by all means. Remove music, clean up your desk, and try to study in a quiet place. That helps me focus anyway.
    1MARIE1 likes this.
    Year 10 (2017)
    English - History - Geography - Maths - Science - Religion - Chinese (Second Language) - Commerce - PDHPE

Preliminary HSC (2018)
    English (Advanced) - Studies of Religion 1 - Legal Studies - Mathematics (Accelerated) - Chemistry - Physics

Executive Member
    HSC

Procastinate for a day, realise half-way you'll feel guilty and then get right back to it
    Mathew587 and Tzuyu like this.
    MX2 - ADV - ECO - BUS

Cadet
    HSC

Don't worry, it'll probably come to you if you persevere hard enough. I have an extraordinarily good memory usually too, but man, when I was trying to memorise 3000 words worth of essay and creative for my English Ext final, I didn't retain any of it whatsoever albeit going over it for the entirety of the 24 hours prior. I literally thought I was so fucked, but I kept trying and trying and ultimately gave up the night before because I felt so helpless. Then, the morning of the exam, I went to the library to try rewrite it and literally everything came to me without an issue and I wrote out 15 pages without missing anything. It was super weird because literally the night before, I couldn't even remember the first sentence of my paragraphs lol and I was stressing so much about it. I ended up, obviously, being fine in the exam. But yeah, keep writing and writing; it almost never fails. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Preliminary 2017; Advanced English | English Extension 1 | Mathematics | Legal Studies | Economics | Biology | Multimedia
    ATAR Aim; 95

Thread Information