Why are the samples answer short? Does this mean its easier to score? (1 Viewer)

Eric11588

HSC
Okay i procrastinated for 3 days in a row and recently found out the sample answers are short. Does this mean we get full marks easily when answered the criteria.

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, I personally wrote a little bit more than average for them but that was cause I had time. The section 1 you should be spending the least time in your exam on that considering you can read the texts during reading time. It's not completely easy to get full marks, but if you do have good analysis and use of techniques, quotes and answer the question then yeah you should be able to get the marks. My tutor recommended to do like one small paragraph (around 30-40 words) per mark, which is essentially quote, technique, analysis, link to discovery and question x how many marks for the first 4 questions. But for the 5-6 marker you should be writing a bit more since it is supposed to be like a mini essay so maybe like an extra paragraph and a half per text depending on if its 2.5 marks per text or 3 marks per text

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Okay i procrastinated for 3 days in a row and recently found out the sample answers are short. Does this mean we get full marks easily when answered the criteria.
Nah they don't mark by the science sample answers or else like 50 people would be on 100/100 since the samples are literally band 4-5 level!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)