Just want some advice (1 Viewer)

lj122345

HSC
I have my birthday on my Paper 2 for Eng Adv on the 17th of October on the 19th I have my PDHPE exam and was wondering if it's a good idea to go out for two hours for dinner with close family and friends. Just don't want to feel panicked about it.
Thanks heaps :)

ShootingDuck

HSC
I have my birthday on my Paper 2 for Eng Adv on the 17th of October on the 19th I have my PDHPE exam and was wondering if it's a good idea to go out for two hours for dinner with close family and friends. Just don't want to feel panicked about it.
Honestly there's nothing wrong about that; it's not like you're going to be studying every single hour of the day. Unless you really need those extra 2 hours to study, I think it's ok to go out for dinner for a bit.

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah just finish up whatever study you have prior to the dinner and it will be fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)