I came late today for my english adv test (1 Viewer)

buysogoodonitunes

HSC
N/A
Hi guys, i just wanted to share my experiences with some other people, I recently came 20 mins late to my english exam today and I don't know what to do. However - I did kind of finish everything, I just feel really really bad. It would be great if anyone who shares my experience could share their experiences! Thank you!

Kat92

HSC

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad
I walked in at 9:25...

...I wasn't late just everyone was sitting down staring at me as I walked in, the supervisors were really nice

Dilara98

HSC
N/A
I walked in at 9:25...

...I wasn't late just everyone was sitting down staring at me as I walked in, the supervisors were really nice
A guy at TAFE walked in at the same time too. We didn't even start the test yet lol.

Kat92

HSC
If you weren't late for like a valid reason (will depend on ur circumstance) unlike just missing a bus or train etc, then don't fill out this form its a waste of time.
Jazz, I should have clarified that, the site linked actually does not contain a form. The link takes one to a NESA page that details the actions to undertake if they were late (with illness and accidents being examples of valid reasons). Even if one does not have a valid reason they still need to notify the principal as to why they were late-hopefully the OP has done this and taken on board any advice given.

Last edited:

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Jazz, I should have clarified that, the site linked actually does not contain a form. The link takes one to a NESA page that details the actions to undertake if they were late (with illness and accidents being examples of valid reasons). Even if one does not have a valid reason they still need to notify the principal as to why they were late-hopefully the OP has done this and taken on board any advice given.
Oh right sorry about that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)