Thread: I came late today for my english adv test

HSC
    N/A

I came late today for my english adv test

Hi guys, i just wanted to share my experiences with some other people, I recently came 20 mins late to my english exam today and I don't know what to do. However - I did kind of finish everything, I just feel really really bad. It would be great if anyone who shares my experience could share their experiences! Thank you!

HSC

Re: I came late today for my english adv test

Quote Originally Posted by buysogoodonitunes View Post
    Hi guys, i just wanted to share my experiences with some other people, I recently came 20 mins late to my english exam today and I don't know what to do. However - I did kind of finish everything, I just feel really really bad. It would be great if anyone who shares my experience could share their experiences! Thank you!
    https://educationstandards.nsw.edu.a...s-misadventure
    HSC 2009: General Mathematics | English Advanced | Senior Science | CAFS | IPT| D&T MM
    Graduate: Bachelor. of Education Studies
    Current Studies: Bachelor. of Dementia Care | Bachelor. of Behavioural Studies. (Major. Psychology, Minor Sociology)

Cadet
    HSC
    N/A

reason?

HSC

If you weren't late for like a valid reason (will depend on ur circumstance) unlike just missing a bus or train etc, then don't fill out this form its a waste of time.
    99.70 Notes + Free Technique Sheet: http://tinyurl.com/jazz519notes
    High Quality Advice Thread: http://community.boredofstudies.org/...ml#post7271068
    2015 - 2U (Accelerated) (96)
    2016 - Eng Adv(97) | Chem(93) | 2U(98) | 3U(48) | Phys(94) | Bus(94)
    ATAR: 99.70 Dux

2017 - UNSW Adv. Science (Hons) (Chem) (AAA scholarship & The Late Stephen Robjohns Science Scholarship)
    Chem, Maths, English Tutor

HSC

I walked in at 9:25...

...I wasn't late just everyone was sitting down staring at me as I walked in, the supervisors were really nice

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by ichila101 View Post
    I walked in at 9:25...

...I wasn't late just everyone was sitting down staring at me as I walked in, the supervisors were really nice
    A guy at TAFE walked in at the same time too. We didn't even start the test yet lol.
    2017 HSC
    Advanced English - Biology - Senior Science - Modern History - Mathematics General II
    ATAR aim: 80ish

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by jazz519 View Post
    If you weren't late for like a valid reason (will depend on ur circumstance) unlike just missing a bus or train etc, then don't fill out this form its a waste of time.
    Jazz, I should have clarified that, the site linked actually does not contain a form. The link takes one to a NESA page that details the actions to undertake if they were late (with illness and accidents being examples of valid reasons). Even if one does not have a valid reason they still need to notify the principal as to why they were late-hopefully the OP has done this and taken on board any advice given.
    Last edited by Kat92; 19 Oct 2017 at 10:59 AM.
    HSC 2009: General Mathematics | English Advanced | Senior Science | CAFS | IPT| D&T MM
    Graduate: Bachelor. of Education Studies
    Current Studies: Bachelor. of Dementia Care | Bachelor. of Behavioural Studies. (Major. Psychology, Minor Sociology)

HSC

Quote Originally Posted by Kat92 View Post
    Jazz, I should have clarified that, the site linked actually does not contain a form. The link takes one to a NESA page that details the actions to undertake if they were late (with illness and accidents being examples of valid reasons). Even if one does not have a valid reason they still need to notify the principal as to why they were late-hopefully the OP has done this and taken on board any advice given.
    Oh right sorry about that
    99.70 Notes + Free Technique Sheet: http://tinyurl.com/jazz519notes
    High Quality Advice Thread: http://community.boredofstudies.org/...ml#post7271068
    2015 - 2U (Accelerated) (96)
    2016 - Eng Adv(97) | Chem(93) | 2U(98) | 3U(48) | Phys(94) | Bus(94)
    ATAR: 99.70 Dux

2017 - UNSW Adv. Science (Hons) (Chem) (AAA scholarship & The Late Stephen Robjohns Science Scholarship)
    Chem, Maths, English Tutor

Thread Information