How to get from Parra. Station to UWS via bus. (1 Viewer)

S_A_M_U_t

HSC
So I'm a first year, and I hardly ever take public transport.

So how do I get from Parra. bus interchange to the campus site? What ticket do I purchase? What do I say to the ticket vendor? Do I ask for a return-ticket-thingy? lol.

lol, I'm so useless, but I'm getting really anxious about this. Haha.

Peace.

Dylanamali

HSC
hey mate.

Go to the newsagency next to the station and order a t-way ten my bus 2 concession - $14.
This is useful for up to 10 rides on the bus.

Then go upstairs on the side that is OPPOSITE max brenner and nandos and wait at the A2 STAND.
You can then catch the M52, or the 520,521,522,523 or 524 bus to uws parramatta.
The tickets are all PRE PAID so you must buy it at the newsagency before you step onto the bus.

S_A_M_U_t

HSC
hey mate.

Go to the newsagency next to the station and order a t-way ten my bus 2 concession - $14.

Then go upstairs on the side that is OPPOSITE max brenner and nandos and wait at the A2 STAND.
You can then catch the M52, or the 520,521,522,523 or 524 bus to uws parramatta.
The tickets are all PRE PAID so you must buy it at the newsagency before you step onto the bus.
Shot bro for the help.

Peace.

_MZ_FOL4U_676_

HSC
Thank goodness i seen this aye cos i hardly take public transport either ! Woulda been the maddest lostie ! Lols !

dj3892

HSC
hey mate.

sorry if this is a stupid question, but when you say 10 bus rides do you mean 10 bus stops or that it can be used ten different times when catching a bus? im really new at this and my friend said his ticket was only usable for 10 bus stops, however im not sure which ticket he bought. i presume by the word 'rides' you mean 10 individual bus rides, but im asking just to be sure :)

Last edited:

jnney

lemon
HSC
sorry if this is a stupid question, but when you say 10 bus rides do you mean 10 bus stops or that it can be used ten different times when catching a bus? im really new at this and my friend said his ticket was only usable for 10 bus stops, however im not sure which ticket he bought. i presume by the word 'rides' you mean 10 individual bus rides, but im asking just to be sure :)
10 bus rides

ClassOf2013

HSC
Instead of purchasing a bus ticket from the newsagent, if you also catch the train (or another bus), you might want to look into buying a MyMulti weekly. Depending on where you are coming from, this ticket will cost between $21.50 and $30, and allows of unlimited use of buses, trains, trams and ferries in Sydney.

Dylanamali

HSC
yeah if your catching both train and bus to uni, then defs go for a mymulti.

mk27

HSC
I have a question! where does the bus from the station actually stop? like does it stop outside the campus somewhere or does it take you in? i know this sounds stupid but i have no idea!

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I have a question! where does the bus from the station actually stop? like does it stop outside the campus somewhere or does it take you in? i know this sounds stupid but i have no idea!
outside, right across the road from the main campus carpark

mk27

HSC
oooh awesome thankyou so much! so you just have to cross the carpark! thanks heaps!

mk27

HSC
is UWS the first stop on these bus routes?

mk27

HSC
also...one morew question, from parra interchange to UWS which ticket do i get, mybus1 or mybus2? im not heaps sure about the sections :/

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
is UWS the first stop on these bus routes?
no, but you won't miss it as it is rly obvious
also...one morew question, from parra interchange to UWS which ticket do i get, mybus1 or mybus2? im not heaps sure about the sections :/
i forgot tbh but u need a prepay ticket iirc so when u go get one (from any of the vendors nearby i.e. like the newsagents down the stairs) you can just say a pre-pay ticket to uws parra and they will give you the right one

mk27

HSC
no, but you won't miss it as it is rly obvious

i forgot tbh but u need a prepay ticket iirc so when u go get one (from any of the vendors nearby i.e. like the newsagents down the stairs) you can just say a pre-pay ticket to uws parra and they will give you the right one
Oh awesome, thankyou so much, lifesaver!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)